Shipping & Returns
- Due to shipping regulations, we cannot send sprays anywhere outside of the UK.
- Due to Games Workshop's regulations, we cannot send Games Workshop products outside of countries in the UK & EU - any such orders will be automatically cancelled.
- IMPORTANT - Please be sure to contact us before returning any items, as we will need to know the reason for the return, and discuss the appropriate course of action.
- You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund, provided the items are in new, un-used condition.
- Should we approve a refund, we will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items.
- For all returns, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging.
- For returns involving defective items, we require photographs detailing the defect. Please email these to us with your enquiry.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they are packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake, or items returned due to refused delivery.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- Any import charges and/or taxes are your responsibility, and are not covered by the shipping cost paid at checkout.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and depend on the shipping address. you will be shown the cost of shipping clearly before completing your purchase.